Friday, March 14, 2014

""" The Gulf """ DXN SUCCESS STORIES

Mohammad Fatemi Ghani &Shahgul 
DXN has been a blessing. Prior to, I was in the field of aviation working as an Aeronautical Engineer for over 28 years. The job was fine but there was no time, financial or travel freedom. I entered DXN as a consumer due to the health problems I suffered from for 10 years, and while using the products, realized there was more to DXN than health benefits through the DXN successful entrepreneurs whom I met along the way.

From working for someone and having a boss to becoming my own boss was a wonderful transformation. And that was the start of my journey to personal freedom.

Now, 9 ½ years later, my life has completely changed, all praise is due to Allah who has bestowed me with such blessings.
Many people ask me about my secret to success. It is difficult to state all the factors, but all success is an outcome of overcoming challenges. Still, there are a few points worth mentioning, such as:


Change
1. CHANGE - First I had to change my mindset to that of an entrepreneur. It took me awhile to transform my thinking because all my life I had been working for someone. Suddenly, I had to take charge of my new life as well as the lives of many who were joining me as business partners.

2. GOAL SETTING - After few months of joining DXN in 2003, I decided to do the business seriously.  I made my goal to earn what I was earning from my salary. In 2 years time and by the grace of Allah and my team, I did achieve my goal. In 2005 I further decided to quit from my job in 2 years. In 2007, from a part timer, I became full timer networker. Since then I kept raising my bar and enjoyed each and every moment of my DXN journey. Right now I am greatest joy is helping people to make their goals and achieve their goals.


Education
3. EDUCATION - Being a new entrepreneur, meant educating myself in Food and Nutrition , as well as the Network Marketing Industry. The former was easy; I learnt the ABC’s of nutrition through various trainers in DXN, my own son, Janbaaz Ghani, who is a professional nutritionist from UBC in Vancouver, and I gained my certification in Food and Nutrition from IGNOU(Indira Gandhi  National Open University).
In order to become a professional in Network Marketing, I joined Networking Times and MLM Universities. In addition, I attended many seminars, workshops, conferences and boot camps conducted by Network marketing Gurus, namely, Tom Shreiter, Jerry Clark, John Di Lemme, Dr. Charles King, Tim Sales, Brian Klemmer, Dr. Ellie Drake, and many, many more. In addition to the above-mentioned, I enjoy reading books centered on Network Marketing & Personal Growth, gaining insight and knowledge through CDs, DVDs & magazines.

4. APPLICATION - After learning my network marketing business, I immediately applied it all to the field. In order to see the positive result, the application of knowledge was a big challenge but I made sure I evaluated and re-evaluated my success and failure. Every day I try to learn and apply something—for myself and for my partners.

5. BUILDING MY TEAM AND LEADERS - I worked hard to build the right team and few select leaders. Building team was easy but building team leaders was a mammoth task and I am still working on that. Building leaders is a continuous process and this where residual income lies.


Coaching Leaders in Peru
 

ITSI China
 6. COACHING AND MENTORING - After nearly 9 years, my focus is now on coaching and mentoring my team members and leaders. The toughest part of the business is understanding people and the closer I get to my leaders, the better I get in my business. Because our business product in DXN is not Reishi or Spirulina but people.

7. GOING GLOBAL - Now that DXN is spread in all the 6 continents, going beyond your own border is much easier. Expanding the business in different countries allowed me to have a bigger and stable dividend. The best part of DXN is either you open new country or see one of your team members from other countries. Go global.

8. TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD - It was my dream like most of the people to see the world. DXN gave me the opportunity to be part of International Travel Incentive Program. I was fortunate to see exotic Malaysia, Nepal, India, Singapore & Hong Kong; historical & rich Italy, UK, Belgium, France, Holland and Switzerland.


My Motivation: Helping the Night Blind Children
9. MOTIVATION - The Network Marketing business revolves around motivation. My motivation is the success of many leaders. In addition the training I conduct globally to see more leaders made. In 2012 my involvement with the Night Blindness Project in Pakistan had been my new driving force where I have seen many blind children re-obtaining their vision.


With Dr Lim in Paris








10. GRATITUDE - I am grateful to Dr Lim Siow Jin, who has provided the world with beneficial products and a powerful and do-able marketing plan, the DXN staff for continuous support, and each and every one of my dedicated team members and leaders. Last but not the least; I am grateful to my wife and children who have been behind the sacrifice and success.

My message to all: Motivation comes within; nobody can motivate you but yourself.

God bless DXN, God bless you all.













My Family




















Aby Joseph 

Honest Business


I extend my deepest regards to Dato' Dr Lim Siow Jin and I am grateful to his noble and holistic concept of helping millions of people across the globe and to lead a healthy and wealthy life.

It is too good to be true at the first instance but I had no reason to disbelieve our friends Mr. Mathew, Mr. P.L. Sunil Kumar and Mr. Jijith, Country Manager, DXN UAE. So I decided to give myself some time to sincerely try this business.

I realised that this was a unique opportunity to fulfill my dreams. The only thing required was hard work and strong determination. DXN has not only changed our life but has also changed our perspective towards life. I believe that this business will give me considerable time to concentrate on my religious activities too. The entire concept of helping people to materialise their dreams is the attractive part of the business. It is perhaps the most honest business of our times. To add to all its qualities is the long-term health, financial benefits and time flexibility which this business allows. The business doesn’t require heavy investment to get established and all you need is big dreams and the courage to pursue these dreams.

To dream of reaching the Diamond has been my great aspiration in life and that is exactly what I did. It would not have been possible for me to reach this level of achievement without the tremendous support of my business cohorts . The product range launched in the Middle East is so powerful and suitable to everybody that we hardly need to work at a place once we establish it.

The secret of our success in this business is building an excellent relationship not only with partners but also with cross lines. It is our dream to help more and more people not only to dream big but also to achieve their dreams. The intellectual satisfaction one derives through this business is immense. The entire business is based on sound human relationship and mutual co-operation.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment